Plucky Duck is the deuteragonist of Tiny Toon Adventures. He is an anthropomorphic green duck who wears a white sleeveless tank top.
However despite being one of the protagonists of the series, he is sometimes an antagonist as he is greedy, selfish, and egotistical and tries to steal the spotlight from Buster and Babs but they often react to Plucky's behavior by setting him up in scenes of extreme pain and embarrassment.
Antagonistic and Villainous Acts[edit | edit source]
- Generally, Plucky takes advantage of his best friend and opposite Hamton Pig.
- In "A Bacon Strip," Plucky talks him into skinny-dipping in Montana Max's swimming pool, which Montana Max himself drains, and after which, he steals the overalls, and Plucky deserts him.
- In "Wait Till Your Father Gets Even," Plucky talks Hamton into gambling with the latter's father Wade's bottle caps, and acts sad when Hamton refuses, and then cheats him out of them, eventually to Hamton's mother Winnie's rage.
- In "Hog Wild Hamton," he secretly invites the other kids to Hamton's house (to the latter's objections) while his parents are at home, eventually having Egghead Jr. blow up the house.
- In "Horn Blows at Lunchtime," Plucky tries to pin the blame on Hamton for the smelly flatulence in the cafeteria.
- In "Scent-imental Pig," he tries to eat Hamton.
- In "Tiny Toons: Night Ghoulery", Plucky destroyed Hamton's vacuum, just because he can't read newspaper in peace.
- In the wraparounds for "You Asked for It," he hacks into the computer to try to make sure first that no Babs Bunny cartoon is performed, just so one of his cartoons gets chosen, but after a Buster Bunny cartoon is selected instead, he removes all but Plucky Duck cartoons.
- In "Sticky Feathers Duck," Plucky steals a chocolate bar.
- In "Sepulveda Boulevard," like Montana Max, Plucky credits Elmyra's script as his own, as shown when he is horrified after Elmyra tosses the plagiarized script into the fountain with Montana Max himself.
- In "Plucky's Dastardly Deed," Plucky switches his test with that of the smartest student, Egghead, Jr.
- In "Buster's Directorial Debut", Plucky upstaged and almost killed Furrball.
- In the video game Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, after being brainwashed and saved by Buster, he attacks Buster (despite being saved by him) in his Toxic Revenger costume as he tries to take down Dr. Gene Splicer on his own.
- In the video game Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose, he is the final boss of the video game as he plays the role of Duck Vader (who was previously in the episode A Quack in the Qwarks and a completely different character) who tries to defeat Buster but fails.