FANDOM

BrandonDarkOne47

  • I live in New York, USA
  • I was born on November 20
  • My occupation is Novice Writer, Novice Artist, Wizard/Sorcerer, Sadistic Manipulator, Conqueror of Worlds, Omniversal Traveler, Complete Monster Incarnate.
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Can you help me

      Loading editor
  • Can you take a look at this?

    [1]

      Loading editor
  • Because Mario EXE is not Pure Evil, fail me from your point of view

      Loading editor
    • I mean, from what I can tell Mario.EXE seems to be one of those creepypastas who are there to play for shock value exploitation and nothing more. Shock value villains are never CMS/PEs, Sonic.EXE is something I'm neutral at. Sonic.EXE's first story is shock value exploitation but then his canon sequel actually gave it a story and lore (it was sh*t from what I've been told). So he is slightly different from the other .EXEs.

      Mario.EXE is just your typical creapypasta where your favorite character turns bad and kills everyone for the sake of shocking the viewer, nothing more. That's why he isn't a CM/PE to my eyes.

        Loading editor
    • BrandonDarkOne47 wrote:
      I mean, from what I can tell Mario.EXE seems to be one of those creepypastas who are there to play for shock value exploitation and nothing more. Shock value villains are never CMS/PEs, Sonic.EXE is something I'm neutral at. Sonic.EXE's first story is shock value exploitation but then his canon sequel actually gave it a story and lore (it was sh*t from what I've been told). So he is slightly different from the other .EXEs.

      Mario.EXE is just your typical creapypasta where your favorite character turns bad and kills everyone for the sake of shocking the viewer, nothing more. That's why he isn't a CM/PE to my eyes. 



      It is perhaps, I will respect your opinion, But it is because all the villains that I put I based on what I think of the particular antagonist, like I would put Savanti Romero from the 2003 animated version, but I didn't find anything enough to prove that he was Pure Evil. And he is approved as Pure Evil on the Villains Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I don't remember voting on his 2003 counterpart proposal but his original comic book counterpart counts as one. 

        Loading editor
    • BrandonDarkOne47 wrote:
      Well, I don't remember voting on his 2003 counterpart proposal but his original comic book counterpart counts as one. 

      Yes it is true the counterpart of the comic book is yes Pure Evil, but perhaps your 2003 animation companion may not be, and he was approved as Pure Evil. I don't know, I'II watch to see if I'm right or wrong.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why is Sonny Burch considered the secondary antagonist? He was more evil than Ghost and his motives were more evil, Ghost just wanted to cure her condition

      Loading editor
  • Who effected the plot more, Mister Negative or Doc Ock?

      Loading editor
  • Alexander Pierce was also giving orders yet Winter Soldier is still secondary, pretty much every villain who is central, drove the plot and got more screen-time, Zündapp isn’t one of them, Axlerod was the one coming up with the plans while Zündapp simply supports them, a lot of villains did the same thing as Zündapp yet they are still considered secondary, Axlerod was the biggest threat as he was the mastermind and the one coming up with the plans

      Loading editor
  • Quit trying to change him to central, he gets less screen-time than Axlerod, I timed his screen-time and Axlerod’s, and according to my stop watch, it says Zündapp was in the film for 4 minutes and 41 seconds while Axlerod was in it for 5 minutes and 35 seconds, so since he gets less screen-time, he can’t be central, because remember, central means the one who drove the plot and gets more screen-time than the main antagonist, for example, Waternoose is the main antagonist of Monsters, Inc. but since Randall got more screen-time and drove the plot of the film, he is central, which is not the case with Zündapp

      Loading editor
    BrandonDarkOne47
    BrandonDarkOne47 closed this thread because:
    Done
    22:53, May 27, 2020
    • But Miles didn't reveal himself to be the bad guy until near the end of the movie which is when he gets defeated. He spends the majority of the movie acting as a good guy. Also Zundapp acted as the leader of the Lemons while Miles barely does anything other than giving orders seretly. Zundapp also had more influence than Miles. It's not just screen time that makes a antagonist centra it's how they influence the plot.

        Loading editor
    • Zündapp was only following orders, Winter Soldier did all the action in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, however, since he gets less screen-time than Alexander Pierce, he is secondary, and Winter Soldier was following orders, Pierce also didn’t reveal himself as a bad guy until near the end, yet Winter Soldier is still secondary, which I think should apply to Zündapp, Zündapp was only following orders, how does he have more influence, Axlerod gets more screen-time and had bigger plans than Zündapp and Axlerod is behind the plot and is the brain’s behind everything, which makes him the main threat of the film, so Axlerod has the most influence over the plot while Zündapp has the second most influence, because all he did was drive the plot, Quan Chi drove the plot of Mortal Kombat X, yet he is secondary because Shinnok gets more screen-time and had bigger plans

        Loading editor
    • Marvel, Star Wars, and Mortal Kombat are completely different franchises with zero relations with Cars. Regardless, what did Miles even do beyond hiding his true colors for the majority of the film until being reveled to be the mastermind? He was barely doing doing anything other than giving orders. Zundapp at least has done more on the film than Axelord. I'm sill not convinced. Also I'm done arguing about this, he is central so just deal with it.

        Loading editor
  • But Cletus Kasady is Complete Monster yes, he killed his own grandmother, and his story is very similar to that of the Carnage of comics, I show an argument that Kasady is not a Pure Evil.

      Loading editor
    • But they were offscreen, we don't get to see them plus all he did in the movie was being interviewed by Eddy Brock. Plus if he just only killed his grandmother then he isn't heinous enough, sure it's heinous but the two main villains like Riot and Drake did worse. That is why it's best to wait until the next Venom movie to come out, you don't know if he might get a tragic backstory or a redeeming quality. Movies and Comics are different you know.

        Loading editor
    • BrandonDarkOne47 wrote:
      But they were offscreen, we don't get to see them plus all he did in the movie was being interviewed by Eddy Brock. Plus if he just only killed his grandmother then he isn't heinous enough, sure it's heinous but the two main villains like Riot and Drake did worse. That is why it's best to wait until the next Venom movie to come out, you don't know if he might get a tragic backstory or a redeeming quality. Movies and Comics are different you know. 
      Okay then, I'II wait. It may be that he is Pure Evil or not
        Loading editor
    • Alrighty then

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi, I'm an admin for the Antagonists Wiki community. You've made your first edit here so we've sent you this automated greeting.

    If you need help getting started, check out our help pages or contact me or another admin here. For general help, you could also stop by Community Central to explore the forums and blogs.

    Enjoy your time at Antagonists Wiki!

      Loading editor
    • This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.