|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||Bigger, Why do they always have to go bigger?||„|
|~ Ian malcolm|
Giganotosaurus is the largest terrestrial carnivore of the Jurassic Park Franchise and the final antagonist of the blockbuster film, Jurassic World Dominion. The Giganotosaurus is also Rexy’s archenemy.
65 million years ago a giganotosaurus was resting in a field as a moros intrepidus pecked its teeth. The huge predator then growled indicating it wanted its servant to leave, the small animal obeyed and scattered as the predator rose. The giganotosaurus then aproach a grazing igunadon preparing to eat the creature, before a tyrannosaurus stood in front of it. The two predators circled each other, roaring. Before suddenly they clashed, it was a violent back and forth eventualy ending with giganotosaurus biting onto the tyrannosaurus's neck and throwing it off of a small cliff. A mosquito sucking the rexes blood inadvertedly creating its holocene descendant as the giganotosaurus walked away.
Some time later the giganotosaurus's DNA was discovered by masrani global. Who used it for the creation of the indominus rex.
Later the giganotosaurus was fully cloned, either prior by masrani global or potentialy by biosyn or another company and it aproached several humans. And later attacked them.
Powers and Abilities
- Physical strength The giganotosaurus managed to grab a 10 ton tyrannosaurus rex by the throat and drag it around the cretaceous.
- natural armor Giganotosaurus has natural armor Strong enough to protect it from t rex bites and deep cuts without taking high damage.
- bite force Giganotosaurus's bite has 5.9 tons of force plus it has serrated teeth to cause a deadly hemorrhage enough to kill a one t rex.
- Predatory instincts the giganotosaurus's hunting skills is unquestionable, it managed to easily track down its prey wheather its igunadon or tyrannosaurus.
- In real life giganotosaurus and tyrannosaurus could not have battled as they lived in south and north america respectively.
- Giganotosaurus is the only non hybrid and modified main antagonist in a jurassic world movie, the other two the indominus rex and indoraptor being hybrids who didn't actualy live on planet earth.
- Giganotosaurus is the largest terrestrial carnivore in the Jurassic world, being 8.5 meters tall and 15.5 meters long and weighing 14 tons, being stronger than the rex and Spinosaurus.