- Villains who were less evil or not evil at all, changed to be more evil.
Sometimes some villains aren't pure evil and near pure evil and they are affably evil jerks and on and off anti-heroes in the original incarnation and they may redeem themselves to get close to what they are in the source material while sometimes some villains are pure evil and near pure evil and they aren't affably evil jerks and on and off anti-heroes in the fan fiction version and they don't redeem themselves in a certian newer adaptation unlike the original versions.
Examples are judge claude frollo who's always evil and never redeem himself, and nemesis prime who's never evil and always redeem himself.
All items (104)
- Satan the Fallen Angel
- Sebastian Shaw
- Sentinel Prime (Transformers Film Series)
- Sentinel Zeta Prime
- Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat Annihilation)
- Shere Khan (2018)
- Sheriff Of Nottingham
- Sir John Talbot
- Slender Man (Slender)
- Snow White
- Starscream (Transformers Animated)
- Steppenwolf (DC Extended Universe)